So i got a response from my apprenticeship finally.
I didn't get in sadly ):
Im really dissapointed about it, but i'm not crying over it. I'm going too apply for again next year of course.... and this time i'll apply for the right category xD
So during the summer break, guess what im doing cB . Work and more work.
Im gonna try to find a job that is closer to the field that i want to work in ( i really dont want to work in the food industry for another year -__- ) So here is hoping for fabricland
cause thats all i got right now....
ANYWHO, cosplay plans for 2014.
I made up some for just in case i wasn't going to alberta.
( these costumes are new or going to be fixed up)
- Rewearing my yuuko white dress and fixing up some parts on it
- Friday im rewearing my shinku and fixing up acouple of things on her outfit (:
-Saturday im doing a female version of Kamina.
-Sunday is undecided. Ideas are bouncing back and forth right now
- Right now the only plan is for me to do haruko from fooly cooly with my friend sammie and kevin (:
- Im doing my summer project for this con, im going to make Sakizou's design of the March Hare and enter it in the masquerade
- Im also going to do Witch Maria from Umineko. Im going to try to make this con low key for me with the only busy plans of having to wear the march hare and get some good quality photos for my portfolio
As of right now, those are the plans i have set.
Until next time, i will talk to you lovely people later